Friday, May 22, 2009


#142, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn

No child left behind. Stragglers will be eaten by the PS 142 lion.


Ray Gunn said...

Ha! Children being eaten by lions has always been an amusing idea to me. Not because I hate children (much), but because of Pierre by Maurice Sendak. I'd like to see Spike Jonez try to make a feature-length movie based on that one!

apityl: a species that is a few hundred years away, evolutionarily speaking, from being able to fly

Pierre said...

I care!!!

Therese Cox said...

Oh, I love that story! Kind of like a warm-up to Bartleby the Scrivener. Because really, I'd prefer not to be eaten by a lion.

Good call on the Spike Jonez, though, Ray. When are the Wild Things coming out?

Pierre, that was awesome and serendipitous all at the same time.

Julie said...

That L looks like someone trod on its tail.